We are looking for an experienced UX designer to join our product team in Oslo. Someone who is passionate about creating products users love through holistic user experience thinking and inspires the organization by showing what is possible before it is built. Our team is a group of highly creative, sharp, and innovative people working on a challenging suite of applications helping scientists and engineers to manage oil reservoirs. Since we also have a team of consultants at Resoptima using our own software, we also have the luxury of in-house users.
Who you are
- Passionate about the practice and evolution of product design
- Well-versed in Design Thinking, Human-Centred Design and Lean UX
- Able to translate business objectives and users’ needs into interactive digital journeys
- Have a strong command over the design process and thrive in a Lean/Agile environment
- Able to demonstrate relevant mastery of Sketch
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Process strong communication and social skills and are able to express the rationale behind design decisions
What you will do
- Translate customer insights into concepts, personas, user journeys, story boards, system maps, user flows, wireframes etc.
- Interview users to explore customer’s problems and uncover opportunities.
- Expand and maintain a company-wide design system
- Work closely with colleagues from customer, data science, reservoir engineer and technology practice areas
- Be one of the main drivers in multi-disciplinary teams in the continuously discovery process
- Champion principles of usability and user-centred design
- Prototype ideas quickly (make the simplest artefact possible to test a hypothesis or assumption)
- Practice insight and data-driven design and conduct user research to validate work
What we offer
- A competitive salary
- Optional employee stock purchase plan
- Awesome colleagues, a fun working environment and serious responsibilities
- An office with great views over Slottsparken
How to apply
Visit our Careers page and apply from the link provided.
At Resoptima we are passionate about driving value through effective reservoir management. We deliver scalable software and high-value services for reservoir modelling and reservoir management, efficiently integrating static and dynamic data in repeatable modelling workflows. We believe in working and succeeding together with our clients to save time, reduce costs and minimize risk.